6.14.2004

work.
boredom.
extreme tiredness.

So, here I sit, up at work with little to nothing to do, so I figure - what the heck, I'll blog.

Last night VBS started. I have to say that it is perhaps the most unorganized and shoddily put together thing I've ever seen. They're singing youth praise and worship songs with the little kids, while the kids drool and talk to themselves. It's just bad news all around. Best of all, I'm helping with 6th grade, much to my shagrin and basically last night we entertained them for two hours because they didn't have anything for them to do. It's really ridiculous. Tonight we were going to go to the pool with them to rememdy that, but the rain is making that proposition look not so promising. Guess we'll be stuck at the church again with nothing to do.

Jason and I sat outside last night - it was sooo beautiful - a nice breeze and cool temperature. We had a lovely discussion about girlfriends, commitment, and the future. It was scary - lol. Not really, it was actually really cool. We got to talk about how hard it is sometimes to see thousands around us who are paired off with a significant other. I suppose I'll be single the rest of my life - it's a shame, I would've been a great husband and an even better father.

Nathan and I had a good workout this morning - bench and inclined bench followed up with a 20 minute eliptical jog. The best was when I hit my chin while doing the inclines. It was hilarious, and basically the rest of the set was doomed. lol

that's it for now, until I get bored again.

tchuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home