7.01.2007

I'm pretty sure I may be going to hell. I directed a play for high school and college students over the past two weeks. Tonight was our last night and one of the kids stole my keys, moved my car and hid the keys from me. So... he and a couple of the guys went to one of the kids house and a couple of the other kids and I went and let the air out of a couple of his tires and shoe polished his windows, oh and stuck Vaseline under the door handle.

Yes, I realize I am 25 and should be above such things, but payback sucks. Don't start something you can't finish.

sorry (but not that much). I do feel a bit guilty...hope no one's parents get pissed off.

Who am I? This is stupid and crazy.

that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home