THANKS!
Mr. Meads just made my week. I read his blog about my creativity and was really honored. People tell me I'm super creative, but to me, I'm just normal. I guess it's all about perspective. Whatever the case, I must say that I do enjoy the occassional random crap creation. Micah, thanks for your kind words - you inspire me too! (mostly to a greater fashion sense and to improve my ever-rusting piano skills).
On a side note, Ring Dance was super fun Saturday. As Amy so well summed up in the wee hours of the night: It was so much fun to go with a group of my friends where there isn't any weird "dating" tension, just some good clean friend hang-out time! I'm blessed once again...very much so! Woe to you suckers who took the advice of the creepy photographer man and made out with your date as you passed through the giant rings - lol! (ask me if you want details of that crazy story!) we're just friends. :)
One project down, one still to go...Lindsey promises me a fun-filled all-nighter tomorrow. Should be fun if nothing else, we get a little crazy when we're together - ha! I'm off to bed.
that's all.

1 Comments:
I appreciate the nice words man. And yes, Ring dance was A BLAST! Good luck finishing up your projects!
micah
Post a Comment
<< Home