live from somewhere - it's the mental wanderings of one, mr. eric b. lee
posted by eric @ 1:42 PM
I hear Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability is a great read. Oooor maybe Searching for God Knows What.
harry potter, chronicles are a good start to keep you going for a while, or try the simple faith of mister rogers
Oh my goodness - if I wasn't such a slacker and read my own blog more often I would have given my thanks to you sooner...I'll check these out ASAP, especially your suggestion will, web usability is of the utmost importance to me. Y'all are awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I hear Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability is a great read. Oooor maybe Searching for God Knows What.
harry potter, chronicles are a good start to keep you going for a while, or try the simple faith of mister rogers
Oh my goodness - if I wasn't such a slacker and read my own blog more often I would have given my thanks to you sooner...I'll check these out ASAP, especially your suggestion will, web usability is of the utmost importance to me. Y'all are awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home