7.28.2004

model citizen

Today as I was leaving the rec this guy (one of those pretty boys that thinks a lot of themselves) was talking to one of the student workers at the towel desk.  She looked at him, rather uninterested, and said "So, are you still trying to be a model?"  **emphasis on the trying**  It was really funny, he blew it off, saying, "uh, well, I'm kind of on a break right now." 

On a completely unrelated note - the cheerleaders are back in town (someone please shoot me).  They were pumping the rec full of high pitched squeals and squeaks, sounding rather like a pack of mice.  Whatever happened to doing vocal training with cheerleaders so that they can lower their voices to carry farther and prevent bleeding from the ears of those listening?

that's all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, its Clint here.

Can you describe that student worker at the towel desk (officially named Equipment Etc) jsut wanted to see if I knew that girl you were talking about.

12 August, 2004 17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home