7.22.2004

sometimes i wonder...

Does anyone really read this thing?

So let's make a deal - you read it, you leave a reply.

I read yours, I leave a reply.

It'll be fun, and we'll all know that our writing and finger cramps are not in vain!

Cool?  COOL! :)


that's all.

Those not wishing to participate will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

5 Comments:

Blogger alisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

22 July, 2004 16:13  
Blogger alisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

22 July, 2004 16:13  
Blogger alisha said...

i read yours! and i'll be honest...i'm thankful for people like you and Andrew who post almost daily...it makes me feel like i'm semi-home in the States..and you updates always give me a laugh!
peace out, lish

22 July, 2004 16:13  
Blogger Andrew said...

I read every day; and sometimes twice a day (dependent on work load). They make me laugh or cry and maybe both at the same time. peace.

22 July, 2004 16:14  
Blogger eric said...

WoooHooo!!

thanks y'all...keep it up. It's so lovely to hear the voices of my fans - lol - YEAH RIGHT! But seriously, I enjoy posting, so it's nice to know others enjoy reading. :) Have a good one!

22 July, 2004 23:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home