school's out!!
GET EXCITED. As of 11:23.5 am this morning, SUMMER SCHOOL IS OVER, BABY!! Good riddance! Just think - never again will I have to sit through another summer school class! And best of all, I think that I did good enough on my final today, to pull a C in the course! Whoop for that.
On a side note, Tommy came into town yesterday! I've missed that kid like no other and can't WAIT to room with him this year! We had so much fun just talking and catching up about the summer. My old youth minister and his wife made a comment to me via e-mail last week, that it's so incredible to have close friends, who even if you haven't talked to them for a really long time, you can just pick right back up where you left off and it's like you just talked to them yesterday. That's so true, and was exactly how I felt with Tommy. We're such awesome friends, that even the oceans that lay between us over the summer didn't change things. Anyway - I know that sounds super sappy and probably highly cheesy, but that's ok. I treasure my friends - my TRUE friends that I have made at college. Until I came here, I didn't really understand what friendship was all about.
I count myself among the super blessed. And now - to celebrate!
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home