Hamlet
Oh my goodness. I'm totally breaking the rules and getting on my blog at the high school. 4th period today was AMAZING! We started Act V of Hamlet. I read for the "clown" and Michael for the other. It was like we were really performing the play - so awesome! Jacob (that's your brother, Tracy) was a riveting Hamlet, as he always is, but today was better than ever! He lowers his voice, and projects his voice and totally brings hamlet to life (slightly oddly at times, but nevertheless alive). These kids are just AWESOME! I never thought I would say this, but I'm really going to miss them when I finish up here in 2 1/2 weeks! It's hard to imagine how fast my time here at Consol has flown, and how much I have grown to love these kids. I am so thankful for that, because my heart was not in this in August when I started.
On a side note, 4th period is also "advocate" or study hall, and two of the guys decided to staple each other - yes, that's right - plunge a staple into each other's arms.
The stapler is now in my desk.
that's all.

1 Comments:
woohoo! i just discovered this blog entry with my name in it and praise for my brother, which always gets me excited :) you made my day!
Post a Comment
<< Home