Eight Sentence Update
I have no time, I'm over at Fredy, one of the youth at the church's, house and I must be swift. Sorry about the delay in updates, I haven't been able to get on a computer.
So here it goes, an eight sentence update:
Things are amazingly and wonderfully incredible here in Austria. Best news of the summer: Fredy accepted Christ last Monday - I now have the privilege of discipling him! I think that I have found my Austrian clone, we are so much alike it's scary, but he is such a joy, and I love him already like a brother. The summer team from Central has come and gone - the Lord did amazing things through our work together in the schools here, but they brought the hot weather with them and with no air conditioning it's been a "wet" couple of weeks. I continue to use the gifts God has given me to glorify Him and serve others here in Austria: cooking, magic, balloons, humor and teaching to name a few, it is a priviliege to utilize them. I simply love the people here, I hate to think about leaving them in a month, particularly Freddy, because I know he will not have anyone to really help him begin his walk with the Lord, we're working on coordinating a visit to Texas in October, I hope it works out. I think that God may have missions in my future for many years to come, and possibly even full time. We leave for Jesus Camp next week, and the following week I hope to travel to Italy to hang out with Fredy on his holiday.
Not bad for a wordy guy like me. Leave it to an english major to milk that much out of eight sentences!
Thank you for your love and support. I would ask that you pray for unity in my team, for my time with Fredy that I can help him to build a strong foundation in his faith, and that I would learn as much or more from him, as I already am. Also, for continued health and grasp of the german language. I love each of you.
God be with you and take care!
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home