Subbing
I HATE SUBBING...I had my first sub job on Monday. Let's see, I taught three classes of sewing and two of food and nutrition (one of those was entirely football players - is this A&M?) I mean, it was ok - I got some reading in - but I can't stand the fact that the kids just work to see what they can get away with. 7th period 4 ladies went out into the hallway 5 minutes before the bell and then wouldn't come back into the classroom...almost not even after I went into the hallway to persuade them. A general lack of respect for authority plagues this country, particularly the younger generations, and will eventually lead to major problems in our country. I miss Europe where children behave, and where respect is still a part of society.
On a happier note, today I'm subbing in my old student teaching classroom. It's so fun to hear all of the hearty "MR. LEE"s as my students walk into the classroom and see me. It's enough to make anyone feel great about themselves and have a huge smile! I really have missed these kiddos, and it's really fun to see them again!
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home