I need your help! I need to pick the three best pictures from my repertoire. Please leave your vote in the comments section by Thursday (or Friday if you MUST)
#1) Great B&W contrast, good composition and content. The young baby’s hand exploring the old weathered hand entices the eye to do the same.
IMG_2412) Good lighting and shadows. I enjoy the rich colors in the wood, and the framing is well done. This one’s my favorite.
IMG_0946) Although the color contrast isn’t as high as I would like, I like the baskets of school supplies, and the short DOF you got and you also did a good job of balancing the exposure, in my opinion.
#1 of course, duh! I mean what a perfect baby hand, and I'm sure the baby it belongs to is perfect as well! ;) Seriously tho, it's shadows and contrast also make it an unbelievable shot.
#2 I like the church shot with the wood and window. (I don't know what number the photo is, but I think it's the same one Micah really likes.) Lighting in that one is beautiful.
#3 the canal shot of Venice is just really interesting. and Mom is right, the lines are very good.
4 Comments:
I vote for #1. It's an awesome pic.
Here’s my top 3 and you get critiqued as well:
#1) Great B&W contrast, good composition and content. The young baby’s hand exploring the old weathered hand entices the eye to do the same.
IMG_2412) Good lighting and shadows. I enjoy the rich colors in the wood, and the framing is well done. This one’s my favorite.
IMG_0946) Although the color contrast isn’t as high as I would like, I like the baskets of school supplies, and the short DOF you got and you also did a good job of balancing the exposure, in my opinion.
#1 of course, duh! I mean what a perfect baby hand, and I'm sure the baby it belongs to is perfect as well! ;) Seriously tho, it's shadows and contrast also make it an unbelievable shot.
#2 I like the church shot with the wood and window. (I don't know what number the photo is, but I think it's the same one Micah really likes.) Lighting in that one is beautiful.
#3 the canal shot of Venice is just really interesting. and Mom is right, the lines are very good.
so this is way late, but I LOVE the jonah artwork pic - i want it!
Post a Comment
<< Home