Funny Story
I saw one of my old children's choir kids at church tonight and it made me think of a funny story. As it turns out he and another of the kids were related and were left waiting for their ride to arrive following one of our Saturday morning musical rehearsals. I was talking to the kids and getting their help with some things. Anyway they mentioned that they were cousins. I was surprised and asked them how they were related. They both stopped for several seconds to contemplate their response. I asked, "Is it your moms that are related, or your dads, or maybe one of your moms and one of your dads?" They thought some more. One of the little boys finally piped up, "Well it's MOSTLY our moms."
Mostly their moms...but possibly more than that. Heck, I'm not even sure if they're really related. Either way it was funny.
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home