oh my gosh...
Wow - you want a good laugh, check out this livejournal I apparently had when I was a freshman at A&M. I just ran across it after looking at my old geocities webpage. You can look at that, too - but be forewarned, it has a really low data transfer per day, so it will probably be locked out.
Notice my moods - I was apparently always pissed off. And note all the entries about my roommate - it makes me wish I had written more, and REALLY wish that I had written the year after this when I had psycho JIMMY for a roommate - that would've been even better.
that's all.

3 Comments:
What UNUSUAL types you've had to deal with in your college yrs!
Congrats on your A&M acquired people-skills, Eric; they'll be useful your whole life.
What UNUSUAL types you've had to deal with in your college yrs!
Congrats on your A&M acquired people-skills, Eric; they'll be useful your whole life.
Oops. I accidentally posted my comment twice. If I knew how, I'd remove the second one. Just call me a blog-spaz, but I'm trying to learn :)
Post a Comment
<< Home