couch sleeper
So this morning I awoke about 10:15. I know what you're thinking..."Eric, you were supposed to be up at 8 this morning. Remember, you and Tommy agreed to get each other up?!" Well, Tommy got me up, about a half hour after he got up at 9:45. Oh well. Anyway, the events unfolded something like this:
"Eric?"
*half asleep* "yeaaah."
"Will you do me a favor?"
"sure, what is it?"
"Will you just come see if it's Charlie (our roommate) that is asleep on our couch?"
"What?" *slightly confused and slighty frustrated*
"Just come see..."
"I'm half naked, I cannot go out in the living room..."
"Just do it."
*sigh* "O.K."
so I wrap myself up in my comforter and stumble out into the living room in a half-asleep state. I go over to the couch, take a look, at think to myself, I'm pretty sure this isn't Charlie. I rub the sleepy out of my eyes, take a step closer and take another look. At this point I am certain that it is indeed NOT him. I walk back over to Tommy who is standing across the room by our doorway, look at him and say in a slightly elevated whisper...
"Who the HELL is that?"
Tommy proceeds to laugh his butt off, and neither of us are sure who the guy is, so I just go back into my room and hang out...it turns out it was one of Charlie's friends who had "fallen asleep" on our couch last night. And by "fallen asleep" I mean passed out, as was evidenced by the liquor bottles lying about...whoa, what a day.
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home