3.31.2006

my music...(dominated by Broadway, surprise surprise)

I've seen it done, and now I'm doing it - the first ten songs that appear on my i-pod playlist when I shuffle all my songs:

1. "Webster Theme Song" (man, that was a sweet show!)
2. "Homeward Bound" from Within by William Joseph
3. "On the Willows" Sung by Jason Michael Tebelak from the 2001 Godspell National Touring Cast
4. "La Petite Fille De La Mer" from the Slava's Snowshow Soundtrack
5. "The Beauty Is" from the Original Broadway Cast of The Light in the Piazza
6. "Different Kind of Love Song" by Cher (oh geez...how humiliating)
7. "Carol of the Bells" by the Vienna Boys Choir
8. "Mama" by Third Day
9. "Victory in Jesus" by the Tim Ward Band
10. "Simba Confronts Scar" from the Original Broadway Cast Recording of Disney's The Lion King

that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home