runnin'
So I just got back from a little run. I would take a picture of myself for you to see, but I'm pretty sure you'd have nightmares for a while...maybe for life. Suffice to say that it is FAR PAST time for me to get back into the running scene, but my plan is for tonight to be a new leaf o'erturned in my life. Your responsibility as a reader of my blog is to call me (on a daily basis if you are so inclined) to ask about how my run for the day was. If due to some odd circumstance we, together, discover a day when I did not run or do some comparable "healthy" activity regimine, you are hereby authorized to verbally assault, accost, and otherwise humiliate me (in the case of an in-person encounter, physical brutality is also acceptable) as necessary to ensure that I stick to this. My state of necessity has arisen from unwanted weight gain/maintenance at a weight higher than I desire, a decision that I need more physical activity to sleep well at night, and a general need for energy release in a positive fashion, besides I need to get out of the house more.
Thanks for your kind words...each day is a lesson needed to be learned. It's hard, but with Christ I can do it...
that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home