things that make you feel good.
I love Troy and Jenn Freeman. I don't say that to them enough, but they are both such an encouragement to me. Tonight was no exception. After kids choir we were visiting about my less than certain immediate future and Jenn said, "Troy, what was it you were wishing that we [the church] had the money to pay Eric to do."
"Anything, I'd pay him to be full-time Eric."
Full-time Eric. I can dig it. It's simple, and kind of stupid, I know. Cool to think about, though; that a couple of folks see my gifts and the talents that I have and TRULY appreciate them. It made me feel really great.
that's all.

2 Comments:
you are truly great!
im glad we're friends!!!
Man I wish I would have had more time to get to know them before I moved. He seems like such a cool guy, and I dig his heart for worship.
Post a Comment
<< Home